grease fire

Grease Fire at Logan’s Roadhouse Causes $60,000 in Damages

in Fire News by

Popular San Antonio restaurant Logan’s Roadhouse had a massive grease fire that resulted in about $60,000 in damages. Everyone inside was safely evacuated and more than a dozen fire units put out the fire.

Regular customer Kris Hampton said, “We looked out the window. We were sitting in the front of the restaurant and we saw black smoke. We really didn’t know what was going on but within 30 seconds the fire alarms went off and the restaurant was cleared”.

This fire could have been prevented if the kitchen exhaust system had been properly cleaned.

Read more on this story here.