By Tim Greene, CECS, CESI and Joe Jacobs, CESI
1. How and where did your company start?
2. What area does your company service?
3. What does your company stand for?
4. How did you get started in the KEC industry?
5. What surprised you most when you started in the KEC industry?
6. How did you get your passion for KEC and describe your passion for the industry in words?
7. How did you go about making the quality control changes that brought your company to where it is today?
- Taking good pictures and reviewing them for problem areas
- Sending notices of hazardous conditions and inaccessible areas to alert customers of problem areas
- Following up for customer satisfaction
8. What were some of your goals that IKECA helped you to achieve and how did IKECA help you to achieve them?
9. What do you think is the greatest value of being an IKECA member?
10. What would you most want to say to the AHJs about our industry?
11. What would you most want to say to the restaurants about our industry?
12. What is your favorite hobby?
E-News Edition: March 2015 : Airways Cleaning & Fireproofing Co.